Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hold On For Dear Life!

Is your bathroom in regulation with the American Disability Act (ADA) ?

*Grab bars required in bathroom facilities

*Usually 18" vertical 36 " horizontal running along side the toilet and 42" horizontal behind the toilet.

These products will keep your bathroom safe and accessible, however these features don't have to be standard.











Click Here






Stainless Steel Grab Bars and Shower Rails are available for the modern look. There are also many other finishes and styles available so that your decor and class won't be effected by these Bathroom Grab Bar regulations and Shower Rail guidelines.

See what others are saying about the Grab Bars:

Brady Mercer (San Francisco, CA)
"I bought this product for my mother as she is 92 and still living at home...It looks great and works so well."

Katie Wilson (Arvada, CO)
"I love this product! I bought it for every bathroom in my home. I am constantly receiving compliments and would recommend it to anyone who needs a safety grab bar."

No comments:

Post a Comment